lso Neighborhood Series
The Lancaster Symphony Orchestra is thrilled to debut their new LSO Neighborhood Series! Fun, educational, and engaging, these pay-what-you-can performances will follow a briefer format than our Masterworks Series and allow the community to connect more deeply with the music, musicians, and each other. It’s perfect for people of all ages and musical tastes!
All Neighborhood Series performances will take place at First Presbyterian Church in Downtown Lancaster and will run from 7:00 – 8:00 PM. There will be no tickets or assigned seats and availability will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Free/Pay-What-You-Can, General Admission, No Reservations Needed
Venue for all performances: First Presbyterian Church: 140 E Orange St., Lancaster, PA 17602
May 5, 2022, 7:00 - 8:15
Symphonic Imbibements: A Tribute to downtown Lancaster
- Strauss, Overture to Die Fledermauss
- Bach, Schweigt stille, plaudert nicht (Coffee Cantata) BWV 211
- Mozart, “Fin ch’han dal vino” from Don Giovanni
- Verdi, “Libiamo ne’ lieti calici” Duet from La Traviata
- Mendelssohn, Symphony No. 3, “Scottish” (movements I. & IV.)
- Mozart, Finale from Don Giovanni
Contribute to the LSO
Your generous support makes the orchestra a possibility.
Are you interested in learning more about this program or how you can get involved so that you can make a difference? Please send us a message and we will be in contact as soon as possible.